Debate: Mission to the Moon or Mars?
(List of links)< Debate: Mission to the Moon or Mars?
The following pages link to Debate: Mission to the Moon or Mars?:View (previous 20) (next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Argument: Mars mission would inspire kids to become scientists
- Argument: There is much more to be discovered on/about the Moon
- Debate: Colonization of Mars
- Debate: Terraforming of Venus
- Argument: Returning to the Moon also fulfills human impulse to explore
- Arguing: Going to Mars would unify the world
- Argument: Mars is more hospitable than the Moon in many ways
- Argument: Long weightless travel to Mars would weaken Astronauts
- Argument: Entry into the Martian atmosphere is hazardous
- Argument: Mars can be terraformed, while Moon cannot
- Argument: We can commit to a mission to Mars before knowing how
- Argument: Orbit of Earth around Sun makes speed faster to Mars than Moon
- Argument: Moon desolate, but still holds scientific mysteries
- Argument: Mars could be made inhabitable, but not the Moon
- Argument: Mars reveals more to scientists about climate change
- Argument: Women are less keen on mission to Mars than men
- Debate: Terraforming Mars