Debate: Fat tax
(List of links)< Debate: Fat tax
The following pages link to Debate: Fat tax:View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Debate: Should overweight airplane passengers be charged more?
- Editorial news and tasks
- Debate:Fat Tax (redirect page)
- Argument: If tobacco and alcohol are governmentally discouraged and heavily taxed for the reason that they are bad for human health, why not do the same for fatty foods?
- Argument: Governments commonly adopt policies to shape behavior, such as a fat tax
- Argument: A fat tax is just as appropriate as cigarette and alcohol taxes
- Argument: Good restaurants/companies should be willing to adjust to a "fat tax"
- Argument: A fat tax will correct a market failure (fatty foods)
- Debate: Mandatory calorie counts on menus
- User talk:Jambaugh