Debate: Clinton vs. Obama
(List of links)< Debate: Clinton vs. Obama
The following pages link to Debate: Clinton vs. Obama:View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- Argument: Obama's message of "compromise" compromises Democratic principles
- Argument: Clinton will uphold and fight for Democratic principles
- Argument: The election of Hilary Clinton would cause America to appear dynastic
- Argument: Obama would be a fresh, uncorrupted face in the White House
- Argument: If Clinton's election would be dynastic, what about Bush II?
- Argument: Obama lacks the experience necessary to be an effective president
- Argument: Clinton has substantial White House experience
- Argument: Clinton offers solutions and action not just ideas and speeches
- Argument: Hillary Clinton is ideally disciplined and focused to be president
- Argument: Clinton's "big state" primary wins are unimportant in the general election
- Argument: Obama can win the "big" states in the general election
- Argument: Obama's chances are better in a general election against McCain
- Argument: Clinton would cause Republicans to turn out in the general election
- Argument: Clinton would cause independents to vote Republican in general election
- Argument: Clinton's foreign policy experience is limited
- Argument: Obama has a strong record of legislative achievement
- Argument: Hillary Clinton does not exactly have White House "experience"
- Debate: McCain vs. Obama