The RSS Extension was just installed. Here's how to use it:
Use one section between <rss>-tags for each feed. The rss section may contain parameters separated by a pipe ("|"), just like links and templates.
These parameters are supported:
- Newly-Discovered Comet Neowise: Now Visible at Dawn and Dusk (July 12, 2020 11:04)
- Is Our Solar System's Ninth Planet Actually a Primordial Black Hole? (July 12, 2020 09:54)
- Disney World Reopened Today in Florida, Joining Sea World and Universal (July 12, 2020 06:54)
- Rust Programming Language To Use 'Allowlist' in Place of 'Whitelist' (July 12, 2020 06:24)
- The Linux Team Approves New Neutral Terminology (July 12, 2020 03:34)