The RSS Extension was just installed. Here's how to use it:
Use one section between <rss>-tags for each feed. The rss section may contain parameters separated by a pipe ("|"), just like links and templates.
These parameters are supported:
- Cancer Patient Complains: My Facebook Feed Is Full of 'Alternative Care' Ads (July 13, 2020 00:44)
- WSJ: 'Quit Chrome. Safari and Edge Are Just Better Browsers' (July 12, 2020 23:43)
- Should We Plan For a Future With Fewer Cars? (July 12, 2020 22:05)
- Microsoft Announces It Won't Be the Ones Building PHP 8.0 for Windows (July 12, 2020 20:34)
- Linus Torvalds Hopes Intel's AVX-512 'Dies A Painful Death' (July 12, 2020 19:35)