Past 'Argument of the Week' Topics
This page holds all of the previous 'Argument of the Week' topics and which date they came out on.
If you have an idea and would like to nominate an argument for 'Argument of the Week' and have it appear on the main page, please let me know via my user talk page by clicking here. Good luck!
Past 'Argument of the Week' Topics:
- 21 drinking-age may not be responsible for lower driving deaths
- Laser pointers have the capability to bring down aircraft and cause major accidents. - 6/1/08
- Women must control their bodies or risk becoming servants of the fetus - 5/23/08
- Mothers on maternity leave are not working, therefore they have no right to get paid - 5/16/08
- Humans must give consent before medicines are tested on them - animals never give consent - 5/9/08
- The Apollo moon landings can't have been faked because the landing sites have been viewed from space, and by millions of people - 5/2/08
- Tibet had a distinct national identity and independence before China illegally invaded it after 1949 - 4/25/08
- Boycotting the Olympics only deprives athletes - 4/18/08
- The Candidates never agreed to not seat Michigan and Florida delegates - 4/11/08